With the wide participation and important people to give the “present”, the Annual Ordinary General Assembly was held, as well as the cutting of the pie of the non-profit Educational Association “O IFESTOS”, on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
The goal of the historical association “O IFESTOS”, which this year marked 85 years since its founding, is the revival of its educational role, not only because its members envision it and it is the basis of its statute, but also because it is a need of due to the unemployment that plagues young people and the lack of modern vocational training.
Interesting speeches and positions were presented regarding the role that “O IFESTOS” can play, among others, in the field of technical education, support in initiatives for developing skills and finding work, preserving and preserving the history of the city of Athens.
Speakers & Presentations :
- Alexandra Charitatou [Historian-Museologist, Member of the Board of the Fund of Archaeological Resources] – Museum of Athens – Ark of Culture Material – presentation
- Stavros Vlachogiannis [Executive N.D. / Economy & Development Sector Digital Policy, Telecommunications & Information Sector / CTO SGCM Group] – Investing in “Strategic Education” – presentation
- Anastasios Karagiannis [Director of the 4th EPAL Athens]
- Alessandro Carbone [Social Innovation Director] / Vicky Axaopoulou & Olympia Ambrazi [EU Project Managers] – Presentation of European projects of the Academy of Entrepreneurship – presentation
- Dr. Faye Makantasi [Senior Research Analyst / diANEOsis Research & Development Organization] – Youth Unemployment & Intergenerational Relations – presentation
- Olga Stavropoulou [Co-founder of ΚΟΙΝ.Σ.Ε.Π. Knowledge / Mellon Skills Accelerator Initiative]
- Maria Juliana Byck [Athens Center for Sustainable Art and Technology] – Athens Center for Sustainable Arts and Technology – presentation – presentation
- Konstantinos Macheiras [Director of Land Organization, Member of the Board HEPHESTUS] – Farmers on the Terrace – presentation